The Adams Apprenticeship is a first-of-its-kind program impacting the entrepreneurial careers of UNC students and alumni.
Now accepting applications from Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Info Session: We encourage you to attend our info session on September 14, from 5:00-7:0 pm at Launch Chapel Hill, 306 W Franklin St. Sign up above.
- Summer: Student internships and pod meetings
- Aug 22: Applications live on website for 2018 Apprentices!
- Aug 29: Fall Kickoff Challenge Course and BBQ
- Sept 14: 2018 Apprentice Info Session at Launch Chapel Hill (306 W. Franklin, Suite F) from 5-7 pm
- Sept 6: Co-Curricular 1 "Prepping for NYC Trek " and breakout with coaches
- Sept 21 and 22: NYC Entrepreneurship Trek
- Oct 15: Applications due for 2018 Apprentices!
- Nov 1: Co-Curricular 2 "Prepping for the Fall Conference" and breakout with coaches
- Nov 17: Fall Conference and Dinner
- January 21, 5-8pm @ Launch: Co-curricular #1: Introduction to the Apprenticeship. Advisors & former apprentices join at 7pm for networking.
- January 25 @ KFBS: 1st E-lab class led by Ted Zoller
- February 1 @ KFBS: 2nd E-lab class featuring Kel Landis and "Little Book of Do!"
- February 10, 7:30-9:30pm @ KFBS 2350: Co-curricular #2: Leadership assessment and networking coaching
- February 25, 6:30-8:30pm: Annual Gala and Award Dinner in Chapel Hill (Advisors & Apprentices)
- February 26: Adams Conference & Co-curricular #3
- March 2, 7:30-9:30pm @ KFBS 2350: Co-curricular #4, Finalizing your Leadership Plan
- Early April (date TBD): San Francisco networking trip
- May 2: Final E-lab course at Lonerider Brewery with founder Sumit Vohra
- May 6: Semester finishes, internships begin