The Challenge Grant is Now Open
Participate in the Challenge grant
We are pleased to announce that the John and Patricia Adams Family Foundation has offered a matching challenge grant of up to $30,000 per year to fund entrepreneurial treks to New York and San Francisco. Every dollar that we raise will be matched by the Adams Family Foundation up to $30,000.
Please help us reach our goal by donating at this link. Please list Dina Rousset as the person who referred you under "gift options" so we know to count it towards the Adams Apprenticeship Challenge grant.
You can also send in a check made out to The Kenan-Flagler Business School Foundation ( Note "Adams Apprenticeship" in the check memo) to: Chenille Mcinnes; Advancement Services Manager; UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School; Kenan Center 408; Campus Box 3440; Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3440
Some more information about the treks:
- 1 to 1 Match of up to $30,000 to fund New York & Silicon valley Adams Entrepreneurial Treks
- In 2015 Adams started organzing E(ntrepreneurship) treks to NY and Silicon Valley
- The goal is to introduce students to E hot spots to raise their aspirations and widen their horizons, while also strengthening the
- UNC E network
- Many students attend one trip and some are not able to afford either
- If we can raise $30k then together with the Adams Family Foundation match we will be able to fully cover trip costs.